Ideal for students who want to go abroad with a group of fellow Aggies, with whom they can share hands-on experiences of doing activities they cannot do in a classroom in College Station. Although primarily offered during the summer 1 or 2 term, some programs take place during the fall and spring semesters or during the winter, spring, May or August break periods.
Explore program options and thoroughly review the program brochure for program specific information before applying.
- Click Apply Now on the Term Information tab of the selected program’s brochure.
- Complete all application items and Submit your application to be considered.
While you are working on your application
- Your application status should say ‘Submitted’ if you have completed all items.
- For some programs, your application status may change to ‘In Review’ after submission before an admissions decision is made.
- To sign the Estimated Budget Statement application item, go back to the program brochure’s Cost & Funding page. At the top of the page, there is a link to the program’s budget statement in DocuSign.
After your application is complete
Your application will be reviewed by the Education Abroad Advisor and/or faculty leader. Please keep in mind that the selection process can vary depending on the program. Some are reviewed on a first come first serve basis while others are reviewed in batches. Additionally, faculty may require students to meet with them as part of the review process. Students will be informed if this is the case for their specific program.
- If accepted, students will be notified and asked to confirm their participation.
- Complete new pre-departure forms.
Only students Committed to a program can register for the courses offered on the given program. Course registration must be open for the term the student is going abroad to register in the course.
The majority of the program courses are started and taken while abroad. If a program has pre-departure courses, this information will be listed on the program brochure and can be requested from the program’s Primary Contact, which is listed on the brochure.