Virtual Drop-In Advising
At least two staff members will be available for questions during virtual drop-in. No appointment necessary. Visitors will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis. There's no drop-in on ISSS processing days.
- Monday and Thursday: 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9am - 11am
If an ISSS staff member determines that an additional appointment will be needed to answer your questions, the staff member will schedule a follow-up appointment based on your availability.
Emergency calls outside of business hours, press 2 in the call tree
Students and General Questions: email@example.com
Scholars, Student Interns, and Remote Collaborators: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISSS Events and Programs: email@example.com
Office Hours and Location:Open Monday-Friday
1st floor of the Pavilion (by Evans Library)
International Student & Scholar Services
College Station, TX 77843-1226
ISSS Mission Statement
Texas A&M University International Student & Scholar Services supports international students, scholars, and their families as they navigate the U.S. immigration system and life in the U.S. We educate on policies and regulations and provide programs to enhance the Texas A&M international community experience.
ISSS Commitment StatementBringing the World to Aggieland: Stronger Together
Howdy! We welcome our international students, scholars, and their dependents to the Aggie community. We strive to build and nurture a culture where being inclusive is who we are. We choose to embrace, encourage, and celebrate different viewpoints, perspectives, cultures, and backgrounds. We are proud of our International Aggies who are changing the world!
Meet the ISSS Staff
- Integrity – We are honest and transparent in our communication.
- Teamwork – We support each other through challenges and successes and work together to serve our international community.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our work and deliver on our commitments.
- Relationships – We cultivate positive relationships with each other and the TAMU international community.
- Excellence – We provide extraordinary service and continuously innovate.
- Respect – We treat everyone with equity and dignity.