Sign up for Code Maroon for campus alerts and emergency notifications. Available for all TAMU campuses.
Learn about Emergency Procedures Before they Happen!
TAMU has compiled information about what to do for personal safety, severe weather, fire or hazardous materials, and medical emergencies:
We need to work together as a community to keep each other safe. Please report if there’s an emergency or other issues occur:
- For emergencies and immediate threats, call 911
- Use Tell Somebody to report suspicious or concerning behavior
- Use Stop Hate if you or someone you know experiences discrimination or a hate crime
- Use Title IX for issues related to sexual harassment, sexual violence, or sex-based discrimination
- Non-emergency contact numbers
If you are afraid to report an incident on your own or are unsure how to do so, please contact ISSS for assistance at 979-845-1824.