For passport or visa photo requirements for other countries, please refer to the appropriate embassy or consulate website and bring the required photo size with you.
Although Passport Services will do its best to take acceptable passport and visa pictures, we cannot guarantee that they will be accepted by the processing agency. The suitability of passport and visa pictures is subjective and is determined by the individual processing the document. Education Abroad is not responsible for the delays this may cause, but if your photo is rejected we will take another photo if you can provide our office with the rejection notice.
Please do NOT
- White or light-colored shirt
- Strapless top
- Any type of uniform
- Glasses (removed during photo)
- Headbands or bows
- Camouflage print
For U.S. Passport Photo Requirements please refer to the U.S. State Department website for up to date information.
Photo FeesCredit/debit card, check, or money order ONLY
- no cash, and no starter checks, $30 returned check fee
- $15 for two 2”x2” U.S. and E.U. passport-sized photos
- $20 for all other sizes and the number of pictures will vary based on the size requested
- $5 for additional sheet of photo prints
- $5 for digital copies.